Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wild Child

It is time for fur!! Faux fur and velvet are my most favorite fabrics! Adding a fur collar add's a classy rich touch to an outfit! If you don't have one/can't find one, look for jackets or cardigans with faux fur collars that detach! Mine is from one of my leather jackets, and I have one with brown fur from a cardigan! This is my first look I've posted with my favorite shoes!! I got these creepers about a month ago, and they're my babies! I got them from Sammydress. They were $15, but with shipping they ended up being around $40 cause they came from China!



Lipstick- Milani Black Cherry
Black top- H&M $12
Leopard Maxi- Goodwill $3
Faux Fur Collar- Off one of my leather jackets
Tiger Belt- H&M $15
Creepers- Sammydress $40

No comments:

Post a Comment