Sunday, November 11, 2012

Crystal Castles III

About a month ago I went to a Crystal Castles show. It was amazing! I had been waiting two years for them to come back to somewhere around Tennessee, because the last time they came it was an 18+ show, and I was only 17. sigh. But I finally saw them, and it was epic! Such great performers! But anyway, I got this shirt. It has the 3rd album cover on it. I just put a button down under it, as usual. Some black skinnies, with a belt my mom got me, a stud denim jacket and my off the chain booties. Super comfy and I think it's cute!
Black Beanie- H&M $6 (had it for over a year. it looks rough! ha)
Crystal Castles tshirt - $20
Black Skinnies- F21 $20
Metal belt- DKNY present from momma
Stud Denim jacket- F21 $30
Alexander Wang Kori off the chain boots

No comments:

Post a Comment