Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gods & Monsters

Today with FADS aka Fashion and Design Students of MTSU, we visited Manuel. He's an amazing Couture designer that made Johnny Cash the man in black. He's dressed Elvis, Elton John, The Grateful Dead, Madonna,Dolly Parton, Jack White, The Killers, and so many others. He's fabulous. He moved his studio to Nashville in 1988, and we got a tour of his showroom and studio, and got some amazing advice from him. He's absolutely precious, and all his work is gorgeous. Everything is done by have right in that studio. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to go, and I'm considering applying there for an internship in the summer! For the tour I wore A velvet top with ruching on the sleeves and a gold maxi skirt. And I actually curled my hair! ;p

Velvet top- F21 $20
Gold maxi- Goodwill $3
Gold leaf belt- my mom
Black stud creepers- Sammydress $40

No comments:

Post a Comment