Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Southern Constellations

Today was gross. It rained and rained, so I just wore a comfy sweater, jeggings, and some docs. I got this sweater from goodwill, and I think it is too cute! It reminds me of the Wildfox ones. :) I just put one of my button downs under it too add a little something to it. Hollister has the best jeggings in my opinion. I don't often wear pants that aren't high waisted, but when I do I go for my HCO jeggings. I like that they are obviously jeans, but fit tight to the ankle and have that nice comfy stretch. Plus they are great quality! I have 5 pairs of HCO jeggings, and I've had one pair for 3 years and they still look like new! I know HCO is so high school, but they're jeans are pretty awesome in my opinion!



Black hair bow- Thrifted $0.25
Button down- F21 $24
Star Sweater- Goodwill $3
Jeggings- Hollister $50
Docs

No comments:

Post a Comment