Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Roar

I'm gonna start off saying the the Lydia album is amazing, and you should go listen right now! But this is a fashion blog, so I guess I should stick to clothes. I had a surge of energy yesterday when I wore this. I woke up early. Went to classes. Cleaned my room, and got rid of some old clothes. Unpacked from my spring break trip; having a huge suitcase in the middle of your floor is quite annoying, but it took me 5 days to finally unpack. Did homework, and then hung out with my roommates. I had been in this slump for basically all this semester. Zero motivation. I couldn't find the will to do anything but lay in bed/sleep. I guess that's called depression. I'm feeling better now, maybe it's the springtime coming, who knows, but I hope it stays. I can finally walk around campus without a coat and not freeze, which is the best thing in the world! Leopard print is one of those things that will always be cool. During my scene kid days I owned copious amounts of leopard print clothing. Since, I've kind of steered away from it for that reason, but the past few months I keep seeing it and getting that instant attraction to the print. I couldn't think of anyway else to wear these pants other than with my roaring tiger head belt. I also got some new shoes, fake Valentino rockstud flats. Shh. Don't tell.

spike hat- Romwe
Fuzzy sweater- Wet Seal
Leopard pants- Urban Outfitters- BDG
Tiger belt- H&M
Stud flats- Aliexpress

No comments:

Post a Comment