Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Do you dream in black & white?

Today was a day just like any other. Just went to class and that's about it. I'm incredibly boring. I have a paper due tomorrow unfortunately.. Today I threw my hair up in a bun and put my skull scarf in a bow to cuten it up a bit. I wore my disco pants... surprise surprise. I keep turning to them when I don't really feel like getting ready cause they make a cute outfit. I wore this dotty bodysuit with it and my creepers. My lit teacher says I'm like a goth from the 1920's. I'll take that. haha. I hope you all have been having a great week! It's pretty dang cold here :( Ready for spring. Badddd.

Skull Scarf- Hottopic I don't know how much it was I've had it for forever
Cross necklace- Hottopic $12
Dot Bodysuit- F21 $20
Disco Pant- AA
Stud Cardigan- F21 $32
Creepers

No comments:

Post a Comment