Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Plaid&Velvet

First off, ignore my hair.. I got drenched walking back from class :( but anyways, today was a chill day. I only had one class, so I wore something comfy. I got this plaid tunic at f21 like 3 years ago, and I really love it, so I've kept it all this time. Plaid will always be on trend. I always add belts to things. I like to draw some attention to my shape. I put a shirt under it so I wouldn't freeze and wore my velvet leggings. I got them last year on black friday, and I do love them lots! I paired it with my new dolce vita chelsea boots. And wore a beanie;beanies have been a staple in my wardrobe for years. They make life so much easier!

Beanie- UO $12
Plaid tunic- F21 $25ish?
Velvet leggings- JCpenney $15
Belt- my mom
Chelsea Boot-Dolce Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment