Thursday, December 6, 2012

Karl Lagerfeld is gonna make jelly shoes!

Okay, I know this may sound ridiculous to you, but I absolutely love this idea! Jelly shoes are some of my favorites. I love all of Vivienne Westwood's so much! Lagerfeld is teaming up with the site Melissa, which is a haven for jelly shoe lovers! There's so much on the site, so go check it out! I guarantee you will find a pair of jelly shoes you love that don't remind you of being 5!
Lagerfeld has been doing a ton of collabs lately! A lot of people are critical of this. He's done collabs with Diesel, H&M, Orrefors(a crystal art company),Sephora, Shu Umera cosmetics, and Peeps. Yes, the Easter treats. People are starting to think he's licensing his name a little too much. haha
Also, in case you missed it, earlier this year he was in a music video featuring Jean-Roch and Snoop Dog. Yep, you read that right, Snoop Dog. I will link the video below. You will enjoy it and question life. haha




No comments:

Post a Comment