Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oxblood

Welp, in my last post I mentioned that it was raining.. now it's freezing! Ugh, I hate it. I try layering as much as possible cause sometimes I hate jackets. They are so constricting and cover your cute outfit! So I have 3 layers on. A denim button up,a burgundy sweater, and an off white leather jacket. I was still a little chilly though,but I managed. I really like this combination of colors. The denim goes well with the oxblood color, and the cream jacket is a nice contrast. I wore some comfy thick leggings and my studded creepers. My creepers are so comfy plus they make me tall! I love it!

Bowler- Tjmaxx $20
Denim button up- Goodwill $1.50
Burgundy Sweater- Goodwill $3.00 (from my haul video)
White leather jacket- I can't exactly remember where I got it I think perhaps Charlotte Russe I got it on sale for $12 steal!
Leggings- F21 $14
Gold chain necklace- Kohls $12
Creepers- sammydress $40



No comments:

Post a Comment