Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Paint it Golden

How can someone turn down golden jeans? I don't have a clue. I picked these up at Pacsun around January during a buy one get one free sell. I'm really not a fan of Pacsun, but I was at the mall and they had a sign with that sale, and I was like welp! I cannot not check out those deals. I got these pants for $25 and got a simple black lace dress for free. Thought it twas a great deal! I posted this look to lookbook a while back, and I've been slacking on my blogspot. I'm sowwy guys! So glad this was my last look wear a coat was needed!

Velvet braided headband- Urban Outfitters $12
Round leopard sunglasses- Old Navy $10
Velvet bodysuit- AA
Fur trim cardigan- F21 $30
Tiger head belt- H&M $15
Gold pants- Pacsun;Bullhead $25
Leather trim coat- F21 $50
Valentino replicas- aliexpress

No comments:

Post a Comment